BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wide Open

You had my heart wide open, far more than sprung, because in you I knew I had found my end all be all,
I knew I had found my true one. Now I'm hurt, my mind's broken open trying to decide if it was your actions or your words I put so much hope in. The ugliness of your truth was hidden in the beauty of your lies, or maybe they were hidden behind the love which they wore as a disguise. The more time passes I want to cry, curse and hate you, but I can't because I feel that keeps me more Love's slave to you. So I guess now it's up to me to take your lead and assume the role you chose to play so well; forget about you, forget about us. Forget about me one day becoming a we. Forget about love making us one, forget about telling single "honey, I'm done!" You can call me bitter, but right now I call me strong, because a broken heart can only survive being broken for so long. Maybe when I set us free, in the future things will change and you and I will come back to be. Yeah, you had me wide open, far more than sprung, but that's a good lesson learned, guess I needed that one. But it's ok, everything is alright; because I know love still loves me and sooner or later I'll be just fine...

1 comment:

  1. Hello my Beautiful Blk Sista'. Hope all is well.
    Great job. I really enjoyed your creativity. Very proud of you. Not all Brotha's are dog's, but be on the watch.
    Much Love, Honor and DUE Respect
    Funk

    ReplyDelete